Artwork and Design with B Creative
Contact B Creative
Shoot us an email or give us a call – then depending on your availability, meet up for a chat or simply converse via email or phone to discuss your Artwork requirements.
After the brief we work on designing your artwork. We then continue to work on the design until you are totally happy with your product.
Once the design is complete we either supply you printer ready artwork or shoot it off to our printers.
Below is a a list of what we will discuss at the initial consult:
- Your Company. Describe your company and its objectives.
- Your Services. Products your sell or the service your provide.
- Competitors. What makes you stand out from your competition.
- Clients. What do they care about, what do they want, how do they find you.
- Objective. What are you hoping to achieve, how will you measure success.
- Artwork. The specifics – one page brochure, 24 page annual report, pull up banner.
- Tone / Message. If you already have a corporate logo specs make that available – if not what is the feel you want to portray.
Below is a a list of what to expect from the design process:
- Design. Using your supplied text and images we brainstorm – any idea that comes to mind is sketched down.
- The artwork. The designs are build with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop – These are the industry standards.
- Presenting. A single design will be presented to you for consideration and then worked on until satisfied.
- Proofs. After the initial presentation we will go back and forward with text, image and design changes.
What to expect:
- Artwork. Printer ready artwork is created in Press PDF with trim and bleed, embedded fonts and images. We keep the artwork for a period of 2 years. On request we can send you the complete artwork files.
- Your Own Printer. If you have your own printer we will supply you all files needed.
- Our Printer. We will get a final sign off of the artwork and send to our printer. We will keep you up to date of when it will be delivered.